Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday October 19, 2011

Thank you thank you for your prayers! I would like to have all of the families personal email addresses if you could send them to me incase i want to write a personal email to any of them. Also could you please get me Kristal Sabaitis, and Brittany Hopfenbecks home addresses so that i can write them?? Thank you! I can't think of what to write. I hate having this time limit on the computer, it stops my brain from being able to think properly! haha :) I think I will have to do most of my telling about the mission in hand written letters, which is what I prefer to do anyway since I am not so computer savvy haha. :) Aw I am sooooo glad to hear you are all doing so well! It makes my heart glad! Missionary work is incredible! Remember how sister Perez at temple square told us that the missionaries are not just there for those investigating the church but that they are there for members too? I am learning that here in the MTC. It's been so incredible- I can't describe it. I will write more about the experiences that i've had with that in my letters that I am writing to you. They are about Lawanna and Adrian and Steve. So when you hear about them in the letters you'll know what i'm talking about. LIfe is so great here. I couldn't be happier. I am doing the Lords work and I know.. I KNOW, that he speaks through my mouth here on a daily basis. My words are not my own- so much of the time when I have been teaching lessons here. It is humbling to be a servant of God, but such a wonderful and glorious feeling. I am learning a language- The language of the spirit. I am not fluent yet or even close to being so, but the Lord is teaching me and preparing me. I know that this is his work and that he wants me here for a special purpose. Thank you dearest family and friends for all your love and support! Just knowing that you all are back there loving me, praying for me, and cheering me on, gives me hope and a greater desire to push through the hard times that I am being taught and refined! Thank you all! A scripture that has been on my mind alot lately is D&C 105: 10. I am tryingt to do my best to be prepared more perfectly so that I can properly do that works that the Lord requires of my hands! Love you all!
~love Sister Shurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment