Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh man! Sorry -another computer mal function here in the family history center, it erased my whole email! HAHA Oh man we've just got to smile and keep going when things like that happen! I'm starting to wonder if it's the computer or me since this keeps happening.... hahha
Well I have to go in 5 min, so this'll be brief but here goes!
Marcelo Certoma is BAPTIZED!!!!!!! That is Romina's husband. It was such a beautiful baptism and his confirmation was wonderful! Aw those two are already blessing the ward so much! I will try write more about all this in a letter.
The work here is moving along and we were really blessed this week. We are working hard to fulfill President Ellsworths vision of doubling baptisms at least in our area. The Harmony ward that was struggling so badly before now has alot of potential investigators that we are working on turning into solid investigators that we can teach! Pray for Harmony ward- and for us to find and be able to teach those that are prepared there!
Beth is doing alright. We were supposed to teach her with her husband and kids this week for the first time, but they all got sick so it's rescheduled for this week. Pray that it goes well. Her baptismal date on the 17th of march depends on it going well, since she needs her husbands approval and consent for her and the kiddos to be baptized. Also please pray for Brians (her husband) heart to be softened and that he will let them do this and realize it's a good thing and even want it for himself- that would be the best!!
Aw there is so much more... lets see. Well Sister Crawford and I are doing well together. We have decided that together we make the perfect OLD person. She can't hear.. at all! She needs a hearing aid- like for reals. ha and then there is my memory. It's just non existant. Really it's gotten worse here I think.. I don't know. It's awful, luckily sister Crawford does have a good memory so she helps me out there. I think it's good that she can help me with that, because it helps her feel needed in the companionship, which is so important when you are being trained, because you just feel so helpless! She is doing well though. Except when she doesn't get her sleep! Ha ooooh boy sister Crawford needs her sleep or else she is just an emotional and cranky lil sister! haha. Well lets see I guess that's all I get to write for now. Hopefully I can get a letter out! Love you all!
~Sister Shurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment