Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday November 28th

My thanksgiving was absolutely fantastic!  my comp and I went over to the Barba famlies house and had Thanksgiving dinner there. Frank Barba is our WML for one of our wards. He is great and their fam is always doing missionary work! They had tons of people over!- Even some Less Actives! So that was good. We ate at noon and then left to the VC for more pie and goodies and then got pictures with all the VC sisters. We then had our huge Christmas lights prep mtg. It was really a good day. :) Thank you again so much for the Package it was just so so fun to get! I loved also the CUTE CUTE CUTE turkey package and card! Love them and they are hanging up on my wall! loved the leaves :) thank you! hope you are having a wonderful life! haha okay so funny fact.. I am like super talkative and active in sleep these days! Apparently I love being a missionary and teaching so much that I even do it in my sleep! Haha Sister Hansen says that I am teaching lessons nightly in sleep- Ha I feel bad.. But she said she is learning alot! hahahaha. I also said a full prayer out loud in my sleep and woke up when sister Hansen said AMEN at the end.. Ha it was so weird for me. I have been getting up at random times in the night and making my bed and saying my prayers and then realizing that it's like 1:30 am and get back in bed and go back to sleep. I did that twice last night! Oh dear... I'm losing it! :)
The work is going well here! Our cute Argentine investigator Romina is progressing soooo well! I am loving the joy that I feel from seeing her make and keep committments and go above and beyond what sister hansen and I have even taught her!! we are hoping that her husband marcelo will be baptized with her on the 21st!!! Please pray for them and especiallly for him!
Gotta go! LOVES!!! :)
Sister Shurtz 

No comments:

Post a Comment