Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Transfer

HeY FaMiLy!!
I we got transfer news on Sunday! ................... Drumroll please?
Yep I'm finally leaving my Greenie area! After 5 transfers there I am finally gettin kicked out! Aw it's weird. I really honestly dont want to leave. I think that it'll be good and I am super excited for what's next but wow. I didn't think it'd be so hard to leave. I really got attached to all these lovely people here! But hey I at least got to see Beth get baptized! Wow that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was glowing. She took out all her piercings, was wearing a dress and everything! She was just so happy! Also, her husband and 3 daughters were there! That was a miracle all in itself. If you remember last time Brian was threatening not to go to the baptism and saying that the girls couldn't go either. But he was there with the girls and they all sat together and smiled the whole time. Guess what else? Brian came to CHURCH! Ah! Yeah Beth said that would never happen in a million years. I told her to not underestimate Gods power and his awesomeness and to pray really hard that he would be there, and that we would too! Well He was there with the girls once again! She still had her earrings out and was wearing a dress again! She looked so nice. It was such a wonderful thing seeing them all there in the back row as a family. Brian was so great. He thanked us over and over for what we had done for Beth. He said that he knew that we had made her happier and that this was good for her and what she wanted and needed. He said "Well, i'm sure the girls'll be next!" Whoo! I am so happy! He's already thinking about letting the girls be baptized! That's another miracle in and of itself! I am sad I won't be there to get the girls baptized, but it's okay. they'll get there. Sis Lewis will take good care of this area. It's crazy because we now have 15 investigators in this area and a lot of potentials! We have just found and found like crazy these last couple weeks and now there are a lot of solid investigators that will be on their way to baptism. If all goes according to plan there will be 10 baptisms in my greenie area this next transfer! Of course things tend to fall through.. but still there should be at least several solid baptisms this next transfer. I am not going to lie- I am so sad to leave after our area has blossomed so much! But I know it's time. It'll be good. I am going to Mountain View in East Mesa. My new companion will be ............... dun dun dun... Sister Javed from pakistan!! I am so excited to be her companion! She is an incredible missionary and is such a hard worker! She has beautiful looong dark hair and she is the must humble and sweet and obedient missionary I know.


 We are going to tear it up there! I am excited. Also, I will be in a car! Haha first time in my whole mission. It's weird to think that I spent almost half my mission in one area and on bikes, and in an apt and trained after two transfers and went fullfield while training. All things that don't generally happen to anyone in the mission. I have had an awesome and unique mission so far! I love it. It will be interesting living with members. And driving.... we all know how much I hate driving- and how terrible I am at it. I'm terrified! Ha especially after having not driven for 9 months! Plus I have to be the driver the whole time since sister Javed doesn't have a drivers license.. Oh boy.. Please pray for me- even harder than when I was on bikes! Ha I know that this is silly- most people would be the opposite. They would be more worried about everything if they were going to be on bikes. But I am worried for my safety and Sister Javeds saftey and everyone who drives near us safety.. hahaha. It'll be fun.
Well I am excited for all this newness! It'll be great. Sister Hansen, my trainer just left yesterday. She's home now. Weird. I'm taking over her area. She was with sister Javed. She knew I was coming to her area. She told everyone that she trained me- no pressure right? Haha oh well, it'll be great! I don't know much about my area or anything yet. Today I will be packing like a mad woman to get it all done in time for transfer mtg eeeaaarly tomorrow morning. I won't get a chance to say good bye to anyone really. Oh boy oh boy! Herrre I GO!!!! :) :) Love you all. Sorry I didn't read Emails yet. I love you all though! 
~ SiSteR ShUrtZ

No comments:

Post a Comment