Saturday, July 28, 2012

hello all you people that I love!
Things are going so well here! And holy pajamas! It sounds like things are Going Fantastic there too!!!! 
YOU HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!! WOW!!!! I am so so so so so excited for you! What a wonderful thing it is to see my own parents moving Gods work along in my home ward back home! You are so wonderful and incredible!Well july here is just as awesome and we totally got utah beat on the warm weather! SO HOT! like 110 at least most of the time! It's hard going around in the apartments where a lot of our investigators live because there are two big pools in the apt grounds and people are always swimming in them! haha. well I am grateful to give up water for a year and half. It's a worthy sacrifice for this INCREDIBLE WORK! I love it WAY more than i love anything else, so it doesn't matter! 
On the 4th we actually were able to get some lessons in. We had a really good lesson with a PMF and they invited us to do a few fireworks with them after. We agreed, because we knew it would be good to bond with the family a bit, but we didn't stay long. Only like 10 min because we would've felt guilty spending too much time doing worldly things instead of teaching. The dinner appt we had, was a BBQ and they had all their family there! It was fun, but sister Javed didn't like it because she thought it was too crowded haha. She would not enjoy our family get togethers then! When we got home later that night, the Richardson family that we are living with, was doing fireworks so we did a few sparklers with them! That was fun- i love sparklers!
Well there are going to be so many miracle baptisms this month! You just get ready! I can't wait!- Literally i can't sit around and wait, i have to shift into high gear! If i am going to expect miracles- I need to do my part!
James and Janae I am just dying that I missed your endowment in the temple and that i'll miss your marriage. You are making the most important decision of your lives! I LOVE YOU!
Gotta go!
I love the pics you sent! Keep smiling! 
~Sister Shurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment