Saturday, July 28, 2012

AHHHHH!!!! 
My head is swimming! There is so much to think about to thank for and to be excited about! First of all thank you for the packages!!! I got my package of CDs from the VC just barely. So I didn't get them earlier because we are no longer in the VC this transfer. Sister Javed and I are full Feild this transfer, so we never go to the VC. But on friday (my b-day) We went to the VC for a prep mtg. It was awesome! We learned alot and so many gave me cards and notes and they all sang to me. It was too much actually. I hate having all the attention on me!
You also saw that Rachel Tyler took me and my comp out to Garcia's for lunch. That was so fun and she spoiled me! :) I also got cards from the three wards in my first area where all the people I love from the wards signed it. That was so nice of Rachel to head that up. She is so thoughtful! A great friend. 
Also I AM SO SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for ALL the wonderful things that you gave me. Oh my I am overwhelmed. You did you too much! I feel so loved and spoiled!! Thank you! We LOVE the CDs it was so fun to get them! It's fun to have some new music! We really like them and Sister Javed also loves the Praise the Man song too now. She plays it over and over! :) Thank you thank you! 
I am so excited for your baptism that you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!! :) you are the best! Congrats on setting a date for Tyler! :)
I loved getting some pics of James and Janae's wedding! SO fun!
Aw those beautfiul baby girls! I love it!!!!!!
Sorry this is so short. I don't have much time today. We have lots of lessons planned. Again... whoops. We can't stop though- ha the work must move forward. Sister Javed and I got a phone call from the Assistants to the President telling us what a great job we are doing with our numbers that we send in. He said that we are setting a great example for our zone and for the mission. I guess we are doing alright :) that made us happy and want to work harder. 
We have three baptisms this weekend. 
Debra Petteruti, Drew Howard, and Debbie Dominguez!
I LOVE These people with all my heart!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Thank you for your love and support and surprizes and thank you for being so awesome!
Isn't the Lord blessing us so mightily? I can't even believe it!
Also, my dear companion just got the most exciting news ever.. HER DAD GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her. She has been crying and fasting and praying for this for so long. He is the last one in her family to make this wonderful committment! You know, all her family has gotten baptized while on her mission except her younger sister who got baptized the same time as her! What wonderful blessings! Now they can be sealed two months after sister Javed gets home in the Hong Kong Temple!!!!!!!!!!! :) 
What a wonderful thing the gospel is.
I feel so selfish for not writing more and saying thank you more for all that I have and have been given! 
Thank you and I love you!
~ Sister Chelle Shurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment