Saturday, November 17, 2012


HEY!!

Well guess What??
We GOT transfer news! ................................................
 
I am staying in this area! Sister Anderson is still my companion.. and ......... We are co-training a new missionary!
I am really excited to do this actually.
It caught me off-guard. I didn't expect this at all. And honestly it should be interesting. Training together and being in a trio etc. I think I will just mostly let Sister A take the lead. We decided we are going to make the most of it and give Sister Hamstead the best 6 weeks of her life/mission.
We have lots of fun ideas and plans etc.
We are going to be moving out of the Richardsons house because there is not enough room for 3 there and we will be moving into the Polo Club apartments. We are excited to move because it will be quiet and we will actually get some sleep haha. My poor comp can't sleep with all the Richardson girls practicing their musical instruments at all hours of the night etc. haha I just sleep right through it!
Oh we are also still at the VC just so you know. I am excited to meet SIster Hamstead. We get her on Wednesday! I will tell you all about her when I meet her. Elder Beckstrand let us read her paperwork that she sent in and see her pic etc. She is super cute and honestly sounds a lot like me on paper. She likes to hike, jog, rock climb, she is going into public health etc. But who knows. I am a lot different in person than on paper so we'll see!
We are hoping to see miracles with our new little greenie. But either way we are going to work hard and be exactly obedient!
I love you all! I hope all is going well back home!
Hugs and Kisses!
May I enlist your prayers on behalf of me and our trio and our struggling area?
MWAH!
~Sister Shurtz
Ple

No comments:

Post a Comment