Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello Family
something has come up that I am verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry worried about... Sister Hansen had asked our Bishop Pyper in the Sherwood Park to give her a going away blessing. And afterwards he said that he felt to ask me if I wanted one too. I was so grateful that he asked because the whole time that sister Hansen was receiving her blessing I just felt a burning in my heart to have a blessing from him also, but I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to take away from sister Hansens moment with her leaving and every thing..... yeah that's right- SHE'S LEAVING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... I'll get to that in a second. Anyway tears just started running down my face when he asked me that and I said yes of course. He gave me a beautiful blessing, and I am so grateful to have a bishop that is so inspired and close to the Lord, that he could tell me the things from the Lord that I needed to hear in that exact moment!
Okay okay.... So we got transfer news.... Guess what?
i'm Training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!! can you believe it? I couldn't. I got a phone call the night before from President Ellsworth. He said that sister Hansen was a great trainer and that she had done so well with me, and I had done so well in following her and being obedient that I was going to be training the new missionary that came in. OH MY! I was speechless. I am still being trained, my last day of training ends today, and then I start training tomorrow!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Anyway president told me, ha and I didn't say anything at first because I couldn't. Then he said that I was phenominal and blad di bla bla.. and that I would do a great job.. I finally choked out a thank you president and I will do my best. He then told me he loved me and hung up. AH!!!!! I couldn't breathe! I tell you I was not expecting that. I have been so worried the past couple days. I feel so inadequate and I don't know what I'm doing! Plus guess what else?? I'm training full field! I will be going full field for at least a transfer. So that will be new too because I have never been full feild before. Oh boy. This'll be fun! ha... I am really really excited though. And it's funny because I have been telling the Lord to do what He wants to with me and that I am clay in His hands, and I told Him to mold me and stretch me and make me what He wants me to be, and I will do my best to be moldable! Oh boy.. why did I say that?? haha now he is doing it. This is going to be a big stretch, one that I honestly know that I am not ready for without the Lord guiding my every step. I am excited for my relationship to grow with my Heavenly Father as I learn to rely more fully on Him. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!! I don't know who my companion is that I will be training yet. I will find out tomorrow, at a meeting. I think it could possibly be Melanie Parker though! The one that was my friend from High School!!! I hope so, I just love her! That would be sweet! I will let you all know!
I love you all! MWAH!
~ Sister Shurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment