Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey Hey HEY!
It's me again.. So this week I had LTM's which is Leadership Training Meeting on Tuesday and Wedneday. Both of those meetings were 8 hours long! yikes! Ha they were both so good though and it was great to be with all the leaders in the Mesa mission and learning from our Mission President and his wife! I do have to say that I feel a titch overwhelmed though. I already knew there were so many things that I needed to work on and incorporate into my training and into my own learning, but now there is pages and pages of things to incorporate! AH! How do I do it all? There is too much I need to do to be better! I am now just trying to calm down and take it a little at a time and apply it as I can. Line upon line precept upon precept, here a little and there a little, until I am the best missionary that ever lived! hahah jk. But yeah. Well Sister Crawford is so cute! She just brightens my day and is so willing to go out and work! She is good at reminding me when I try to double book appointments which I have tried to do 3 times now this week! haha. oh man. I sometimes think that I don't have a brain! Maybe that's why i'm here right? To get one!
Everything takes longer when you are teaching a training because you have to do what needs to be done, and help your trainee the whole time as well and make sure the understand and do it right etc. Oh man, I am getting good mom training skills here! I know that it would be so much easier to just do everything by myself, but the only way to help them learn is to teach them and let them make mistakes etc.That is how you must feel as a mom!
The work is going alright, I feel like we should have so much more sucess than we have now, because we have so much more time with us being full field now!! Ha oh dear.. I honestly have no idea what i'm doing! I hope I get this figured out soon. :) Sorry I hope I don't sound like I am complaining! I really am loving this and I am just learning how much I need to rely on the Lord and let him help me through this and figure this all out!
Marcelo Certoma is progressing very well! His baptism will be FEB 18th. He is excited and we are having his interview this saturday!
Beth is doing... alright. We are just trying to convince her to let her husband be in on the discusions that we are teaching to her and her girls. He said he is willing to sit in on them, but she told us that she doesn't feel comfortable with that and doesn't want him to. We are going to talk to her about it again, she knows that this is what needs to happen for her to be able to receive his approval for baptism... iyiyiyi. We are praying for her and her husband and girls!
We are now teaching danny and teresa (cookie- that is what they call her). They have committed to be baptized on March 3rd. We are now realizing that we may need to move the date back because of law of chastity issues and because Danny just got out of prison etc.. We are working with them though. We have a few new investigators and Harmony ward is doing so well!!
 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Hopefully I can get to letter writing this week! MWAH
~ sister shurtz!

No comments:

Post a Comment